Crossover or Straight through?

The EIA/TIA puts the standards in UTP cable, and when cabling a network there are two standards. T568A and T568B these standards are important when deciding to put a crossover cable or straight through cable. This tutorial is going to be talking about when and where to apply these different standards.

Read More Crossover or Straight through?